USIM employs a five step consumer-centric process called USIMmersion™ for developing media plans and making media buys. USIMmersion™ ensures that your message is delivered to the right target at the right time in the right environment across every platform carrying a branded message.
- Assimilate: develop a thorough understanding of the marketing and advertising challenges facing the client as a foundation for moving forward.
- Delineate: Use syndicated research to discover and uncover the target’s media habits, lifestyles, and attitudinal profile.
- Correlate: Formulate methods of communication in traditional and non-traditional media that help engage consumers in a channel relevant to the message.
- Actuate: Negotiate and purchase these channels at their best pricing value, as well as making added value an essential component.
- Evaluate: Based on a predetermined metric of success, determine if the media channels were successful in accomplishing the client goals. Achieve media compensation for efforts that did not meet acceptable minimums.