Innovative Industry Leadership
US International Media (USIM) is an independent, full-service media agency providing innovative media strategies, execution and results that cultivate and maximize our clients’ business.
USIM is widely known for its strategic vision, innovation, and industry leadership. We place a premium on tactical thinking and media neutrality, approaching the dynamic and challenging media landscape entrepreneurially.
USIM practices a client-centric culture.
Media is our business, service is our passion, and that service is an essential part of our corporate DNA. At a time when the concept of service is seemingly waning in America and sorely lacking in the advertising business, USIM is devoted to personalized service, and committed to getting the job done right. That's why we always put our clients first. We are delivering on an idea so old fashioned that it almost seems brand new: superlative service from a media planning and buying agency.
USIM has employees currently working from 20 offices across the U.S. and Canada.
USIM was created to be an advertising agency and in-house agency resource. Our proven track record follows a time-honored, time-tested philosophy:
- Service our clients’ business like it’s your own.
- Hire the best, most experienced media people, who are passionate about the business and dedicated to doing whatever it takes to provide clients with outstanding media services.
- Strategic thinking and planning always have been essential for media success. In today’s media environment, being strategic plays a dominant role in selecting the right media mix at efficient prices to reach the client’s target audience.
- Stewardship of a media buy is just as important as the buy itself. The buy is not over until it’s completely over.
- Obtaining added value is vital to the overall success of a client’s campaign.
- Nurturing solid relationships with top management at media companies, on both national and local levels, is fundamental to obtaining the lowest rates, the best placements, and the right added value.
MediaPost Magazine named U.S. International Media Independent Media Agency of 2009